- Elena Talnishnikh
Dr. rer. nat.
Eindhoven University of Technology
Educational background and field(s) of interest
Natural and Applied Science. Physics.
How did you get involved in The Phoenix Project?
I was developing the mote technology and its applications at INCAS3. With this knowledge and experience I became a part of the team initiating and writing PHOENIX project.
What is your motivation to contribute to The Phoenix Project?
Applying science to develop and implement novel solutions to complex measurement and monitoring problems, whenever conventional solutions are not applicable or even not existing. Exploration. Know-how.
What do you intend to achieve as a member of the project?
Global system integration, where all individual components and work packages work together. Running validation experiments and field trials.
With regard to the new European data protection regulation 2016/679, known as General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR, we are informing you that you need to read the Terms and Conditions in the Phoenix Project website and confirm that:
Update my choice
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
* Since accepting the general Terms and Conditions is mnandatory, this clause cannot be declined.
- You agree that the Phoenix Project website is using session cookies to execute basic website functionality.
* Since the website cannot operate without using session cookies, this clause cannot be declined.
- You agree that the Phoenix Project website is using first party cookies for gathering information about the number of visits through Google Analytics.
- You agree that the Phoenix Project website is using third party cookies for remotely publishing content from third party websites (Twitter feed, Social media sharing).