Master of Science (M.Sc.), Ph.D. Candidate
Educational background and field(s) of interest
Ahmed Hallawa is a PhD candidate at the chair of Integrated Signal Processing Systems (ISS), RWTH Aachen University, Germany. He holds a MSc. degree from the University of Stuttgart, Germany. His main research interest is the use of machine learning in robotics, swarm intelligence, embedded systems and intensive care medicine. He is particularly focused on evolutionary computation, task distribution and collective behaviour, artificial neural networks, and optimal control theory. He is currently taking part in the research activities of H2020-FETOPEN project “PHOENIX: Exploring the Unknown through Reincarnation and Co-evolution”.
With regard to the new European data protection regulation 2016/679, known as General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR, we are informing you that you need to read the Terms and Conditions in the Phoenix Project website and confirm that:
Update my choice
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
* Since accepting the general Terms and Conditions is mnandatory, this clause cannot be declined.
- You agree that the Phoenix Project website is using session cookies to execute basic website functionality.
* Since the website cannot operate without using session cookies, this clause cannot be declined.
- You agree that the Phoenix Project website is using first party cookies for gathering information about the number of visits through Google Analytics.
- You agree that the Phoenix Project website is using third party cookies for remotely publishing content from third party websites (Twitter feed, Social media sharing).